Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Appetizers Try B&B Cocktail




I prefer pistachio ice cream. A percentage of restaurants do not to serve ice cream with nuts.  So for that reason, whenever I am out for dinner with friends or spouse, my cautionary method is to kindly ask for something that they seldom serve like pistachio ice cream. Giving the server the opportunity to recite the ones that are available, therefore I can pass on dessert.

Appetizers my,  let me share my safe entry into ordering, For me, I stay close to the appetizers  There are always 3-4 appetizers that are appealing. The most common ones are chicken wings, chicken tenders, coconut shrimp and peeled shrimp. These are appetizers that are staple most restaurants.

However having coffee after meal is a pleasant after dinner delight  for me this usually accompanies a B&B Cocktail. Not many restaurants serve this, so its a plus to share  the two Bs with the bar tender. The classic B&B Cocktail is named after the two main ingredients, Benedictine Liqueur and Brandy. This can be served and combined with any alcoholic cream, such as Bailey's  cream or Irish cream. B&B is served at room temperature along with coffee. It's a nice combination and makes you look rather interesting and appealing! Try it the next time you are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment