Monday, February 3, 2014

Review:The Morris Arboretum

On a Sunday in late July of  2011, my family decided to spend the afternoon at the Morris Arboretum.  This was our first time visiting here, this place was so spectacular and breathtaking. The beauty of the acres of manicured grass, flowers, streams, waterfalls, captivated me that I knew I wanted share with you through my eyes.

 Flowers make me curious,  to me its an artist canvas.  When I see things that I know, many families will only see through pictures I am inspired to capture things that are unusual . As I explore this world of lavish tranquility, I am engulfed with the way humans are guided by nature. We spent two hours and more and was unable to cover the whole grounds. If you're a nature lover or hiker, take a summer trip with your family and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment